1. What types of transactions can I do in the Cash Accept Machine (CAM)?
The following transactions are available in all BPI Cash Accept Machines:
For carded transactions:
- Cash Deposit
- Balance Inquiry
- Enrollment Activation
- PIN Change
For cardless transaction:
- Bill Payments
- Fund Transfers
2. How soon will a deposit be reflected in my account balance?
Deposits are credited real-time. Once you complete your transaction, the amount deposited is readily available for use and is viewable online.
3. Where are Cash Accept Machines located?
The BPI Cash Accept Machines can be located nationwide. Find a machine near you.
4. Can I use the Cash Accept Machine to deposit to any BPI account?
The machine is able to accommodate deposits to any BPI, BPI Family Bank, and BPI Direct Savings and Checking account.
5. What denominations does the machine accept?
The machine accepts 100, 500, and 1000 Philippine peso bills.
6. Do I need to seperate notes by denomination?
There is no need to sort out cash. After dropping your cash in the machine, a confirmation screen will appear to verify the number of each deposited note.
7. How many bills can I deposit per transaction?
The machine is able to accept as few as one bill to as many as 100 bills per transaction.
8. Is there a limit to the number of deposit transactions per day?
There is no limit to the number of transactions that you can make in a day.
9. Why won’t the machine accept certain bills?
Make sure that money to be deposited is dry and in good condition. Crumpled, mutilated, stapled, and/or folded notes may cause hardware problems in the machine which may prevent the machine from crediting your account real time.
10. How does the Cash Accept Machine protect me from fraud?
The machine authenticates and counts genuine peso bills only. It is able to detect and reject counterfeit.
11. What should I do when the amount I deposited is not credited to my account?
- You should file a complaint report thru a branch or call (02) 89-100.
- For reports outside Metro Manila, you can contact our toll free number at 1800-188-89100.
12. What should I do if I erroneously deposited the money to a different account?
You should immediately contact your branch of account.
13. Can I use my BPI Debit card number for cardless deposit?
In order to cover more types of accounts for cashless deposit, the machine is programmed to accept account number instead of card number. This allows us to serve more clients via the Cash Accept Machine.
Try the BPI Cardless Deposit in any of our Cash Accept Machine locations.